Have you ever imagined that you have white teeth? Do you want people to see your charming white teeth when you smile? Do you want to get rid of yellow teeth?
OK! You come to the right place, I will show you Top 12 effective Tips on how to whiten your yellow teeth and how to avoid teeth stains at present and later.
Discoloring can occur to your teeth as you grow older, there are many causes such as certain foods, drinks "tobacco is the reason why are my teeth yellow before I whiten them" and other factors that I will mention below in details.
Note: “I applied some of these TIPS on my teeth and I am surprised by the result, OMG! Really very effective ways, my teeth have become white in short time”
#1 Teeth-Whitening KitsIn recent years, the teeth whitening trend has increased by 400% becoming up billion dollar a year industry. Teeth whitening is no longer only for smokers or people who drink lots of coffee and red wine. Study have shown that natural aging can also discolor teeth, with using teeth whitening kits that contain “carbamide peroxide gel” you can whiten your yellow teeth in the comfort of your own home, take a look at just how easy to whitening your smile. "In my opinion this is best yellow teeth treatment at home"
Choose your preferred product and follow:
- Insert the tray while holding the tap one at a time into water that has recently boiled
- Remove it after 3 to 5 seconds "Be careful not to put the tray in the water for too long"
- Put the tray in your mouth " Don't worry it will not burn
- Suck the air inside your mouth so the soft rubber on the tray is forced closer to your teeth
- Use your hand to push gently on the tray while inside your mouth
- Leave the tray inside your mouth for about 10 seconds
- When you take it out, you will see an impression of your teeth structure
- In the front part of the rubber tray using small scissors trimmed the tray around the gum line and cut off the tap “Repeat this step for the other tray”
- Now you are ready to start lightening your yellow teeth
- Start by taking the syringe of whitening gel and add a thin layer of gel to tray "make sure that gel will touch your teeth only"
- Place both trays in your mouth for 15 to 30 minutes
- Repeat this process for 5 to 14 days
#2 Teeth-Whitening StripsWhitening strips contain peroxide, it’s made from thin healthy plastic “elastic”, it can help to remove stains from your teeth and get rid of yellow teeth. This method is good and very easy to use but less effective than whitening Kit.
Choose your favorite product then:
- Apply whitening strips on your teeth In order to reach your enamel layer and follow directions according to the package instructions.
- Peroxide will remove the discoloration from your yellow teeth
- Some strips must be removed at given time and some others don’t.
Your mouth saliva helps wash your teeth and gets out food crumbs from your teeth, there’s some foods that triggers your saliva such as:
- Chewing sugar-free gum helps clean your teeth and Increase the liquidity of saliva
#4 Bleach Your Yellow Teeth with DentistYou can go to a dentist and bleach your yellow teeth gently but be careful your white teeth will look bad if you have a lot of fillings, veneers, crowns, bridges and bonding.
Treat your teeth first from fillings and so on then bleach your teeth
After bleaching your yellow teeth, you should know what types of foods and drinks that cause yellowing and discoloring.
#5 Bleaching Your Teeth by Laser (Most expensive and the quickest)
Laser bleaching is the latest technology in the recent days, if you want to use this method your dentist will make the following:
- Puts gel “contains peroxide” on your teeth
- Sheds laser light on your teeth to activate gel crystals and sneaking to the enamel layer
- Now see your white teeth! SMILE
This recipe used a long time ago by our grandparents, it’s a traditional and known method. Baking soda or “Sodium bicarbonate” used for remove a light layer of stains and discoloring from your teeth.
- A small toothbrush
- 1 Tablespoon of Lemon or water
- 2 Teaspoons of baking soda
- Paper Towel
- Mix lemon or water with baking soda to make your new paste
- Wipe gently your teeth from saliva by using paper towel
- Put some of the paste onto your brush
- Apply on your teeth smoothly
- Leave it on your teeth for 2 minutes
- Now rinse your teeth with mouthwash or water
Note: If your teeth are sensitive, I recommend you using water instead of lemon to minimize the effect of the acid on the enamel.
#7 Salt, Strawberries and Baking Soda
Salt like an abrasive material, it helps remove stain-causing gunk. Strawberry contain a high proportion of vitamin C, so it can eliminate the plaque that causes tooth discoloration. It also contain malic acid "enzyme" which can remove stains from your teeth, and baking soda (optional) which help to make a perfect paste.
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 to 3 strawberries
- ¼ table spoon of baking soda (extra touch)
- Mash strawberries in a dish
- Add salt and baking soda
- Wipe your teeth from any extra saliva by using paper towel
- Put a few of paste onto your brush teeth
- Apply it to your teeth
- Leave the mixture sit for 3 minutes
- Rinse your mouth now with water or mouth rinse
Believe or not to believe wash your mouth with coconut oil can help you to get rid of yellow teeth and transfer it to white in short time, It will not bleach your teeth so perfect but will eliminate the bacteria that found in plaque that causes yellowing to your teeth by the time.
2 Tea spoon of coconut oil
- Once you wake from sleep, in the morning, the first thing to do is bring dish and teaspoon
- Put the oil in the dish and try to make it soft "I usually do it soft"
- Take them into your mouth, now swish, push and pull the oil well through your teeth and around it
- Continue for 8 to 10 minutes then spit oil out
- Finally, brush your teeth
Chewing Gum has positive effects, first helps to clean your teeth from leftovers outstanding between your teeth, and second stimulates to produce a lot of saliva.
Note: Drink water constantly also helps to produce saliva
Washing your mouth with antibacterial rinse will help to get rid of yellow teeth and removing deep stains by the time.
In order to protect your teeth from deep plaque and re-mineralize your enamel, have healthy food that contains vitamin D and rich calcium, for example. Dairy products “cheese, yogurt and milk”
Note: Whenever rid of plaque, whenever getting your teeth whiteness
#12 Electric ToothbrushElectric toothbrush very perfect for cleaning your teeth and helps make your teeth whiter by the time, with an electric brush you won't go to a dentist.
You can know the reasons From zapyellowteeth.com
Once you found method on how to whiten your yellow teeth. Brush your teeth daily twice a day, Brushing keeps your teeth white and prevents yellow teeth in the future “I recommend to use Electric tooth brush.”